Thursday, March 5, 2009

Winner! Winner!

You guys are so sweet. Some of you actually thought I would wait days until going to Target. It's like you don't know me at all.

I was there opening day 19 minutes after it opened (delayed only because of that pesky first born of mine that had to be dropped off at school) It was glorious. There are no words and there might have been weeping involved.

Target, you've come back to me.

Oh yes, and the winner is ANDREA! Woman, you WIN! Email me at whereisharmony@hotmail.com and we'll get your prize to you.

2 comments:

Hope said...

I bow in honor of your Targetness, as well as gently applaud your true restraint in waiting 19 minutes (you know you could have simply kept him out of school for one day).

Andrea said...

Me, is it really ME!! I can't believe it!! There might be wheeping involved here too!!! OH sweet marvelous Target!! Hooray!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin