Thursday, November 6, 2008

Time-Out.

Photobucket

*Kate in time out after unsuccessfully trying to sneak candy.


I thought I went too long without blogging, and then when I came back to my dashboard it turns out I've only been silent here for four days. I know, you're all going through major withdrawal, aren't you? Clawing at your faces and going "WHEN? WHEN WILL SHE RETURN?"

But guys, you when I thought I was overwhelmed before? That was nothing. I woke up at 4 am this morning freaking out about getting things done. Did I do those things? Hell no, it was 4 am!

So I'm taking a teeny break. In my absence check out this, this and this. Totally random links I love. You're welcome.

Photobucket

*Kate after I gave in on the candy issue. Just this once.

5 comments:

Hope said...

WHAT?! Are you SERIOUS?! MY granddaughter was NOT successful in stealing candy?!!? What are you teaching her?!

taryn said...

i think i would have given in to the candy had i seen a face like that too.

Jen said...

I'm calling Child Protective Services. Denying candy EVER to a child this cute is definitely some form of abuse.

Also, what's with the busy? Knock it off- you'll make the rest of us look bad.

Emily said...

I love the smiley face! Where have you been? I miss your posts everyday.

Diana said...

Dear Harmony...

This is the internet. I really miss your fun pictures, your silly stories, your wonderful recipies...Where are you? I thought what we had was special! I fear that you are cheating on me with something else to occupy your time. Please write soon!!

Love your friend,
The Internet

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin