Tuesday, September 9, 2008

A Moment

Photobucket

I've felt so incredibly lucky this week. My mom is visiting from the mainland and life with her is always calmer, funnier, and sweeter. She is one of the main reasons I don't have sixty-two ulcers (Blake is the other!)

We went to Ko Olina last night for some quality beach time. Blake caught this picture and I just love it. We had climbed on some rocks after sunset and Colin is telling me about the ocean. I really just think my kids are so cool.

1 comment:

Aleisha said...

Ok, the pictures you take are so sweet. If I could fly to Hawaii tomorrow, I would. What sweet pictures. Your kids are going to love them when they get older. And, grandma's rule. I'm jealous. My mom is on a mission right now and won't be here when the baby is born. Makes me really sad. But proud at the same time. =o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin