Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My Life Right Now

I've been trying to get some grandma/granddaughter shots while my mom's here. Harder than you would think. Kate is like a pink hued tornado. We worked on some today.

Photobucket

Then I saw those tasty toes and had to get in on the action. Seriously, who elses toes would you want to chew on? Nah, maybe don't answer that. I don't know if we're those kinds of friends.

Photobucket

This last picture so perfectly represents my life right now. No one is looking the right way, there is a random foot in the shot and I’m pretty sure Kate started screaming soon afterwards. But I just shrug and think “well, at least my hair looks pretty good”

Photobucket

And it looked pretty damn good the rest of the day.

7 comments:

The Galan Family said...

Great shots and yes, your hair looks gorgeous! I love your color.

Lisa said...

Your hair looks amazing. And the pictures are just right.

Sarah said...

I love how you throw in the occasional swear word. -So Harmony. And yes, your hair does look pretty damn good.

Marianne said...

Actually, your hair was the first thing I noticed about that picture. I thought to myself, "Wow, her hair looks so damn good!" Seriously.

Hope said...

Sarah, Harmony throws in more than the 'occasional' swear word - Colin's spelling list included the word 'dam', and mom could not resist REPEATEDLY shouting out in joy with Colin, "D-A-M DAM! D-A-M DAM! D-A-M-DAM!" for the rest of the evening.

(Although I do have to admit, her hair does look pretty damn good, doesn't it?)

Harmony said...

Last nights homework was pretty awesome! Ranks right up there with when he was learning about things that rhyme, and WITHOUT THINKING (I swear! Get it?) I used the word "sucker" for him to rhyme.

I'm ashamed. So very ashamed.

Sharon said...

I do think your hair looks really good.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin