I think it's time for another blog post. Do you ever go to a favorite blog and think, "Aw, man, she hasn't posted anything new yet?" I do that sometimes with this blog, and then I remember--you know--that it's mine. You know what's coming next. Bullets!
- Was your Christmas exhausting? Our was one big ball of presents and cooking. With ham. And carrots. And pie. And rolls. Mmmmm…..Wait. Where was I?
- Thank you again for all your maternity picture suggestions. They completely came in handy. The husband even teased me that he thought I'd make his wife strip down--and I totally thought of you guys!
- I got to photograph a little lady who played baby Aaron on LOST. Did you know they have more than one baby playing Aaron on LOST? Next thing you'll tell me is that Sawyer isn't a real person. Why would you hurt me like that?
- Isn't this little girl so cute too? I could have eaten her legs for lunch. See, now I'm thinking about Christmas food again. This has to stop.
- So now it's New Years resolution time. What are yours? Do you ever stick to them until the end of the year? Give me pointers, people.
- Hee, hee. People--this is just a ROBE. Say it with me. R.O.B.E. Also, you kind of look like a cult member.
Okay, that's it for now. Harmony... out.