Readers, I'm back and I'm READY TO ROCK! Did you miss me? You know you did. Buckle in--I bring you fresh, bullet-y goodness!
- Blake got stung by a bee. Turns out Blake is allergic to bees. Being the medical doctor that I am, I pronounced he had "the flu" and then spent the rest of the day avoiding him like the plague to keep from getting "the flu". As wife points go, I give myself a 2 out of 10 (the 2 because I did take the kids wherever I was avoiding him from)
- Colin's kindergarten teacher had her baby. Not huge news for you, but I came this close to jamming this little girl in my camera bag and carrying her home. Wouldn't you?
- We are still really obsessed with our Halloween costumes here:
- At photo shoots, I really really like to have kids make funny faces.
- I have more, but I don't want to overwhelm you today. Now you may write me a comment about how your life was dull and meaningless without me.